Come with us on a tasting tour to meet Denver’s premier local gourmet food producers and culinary purveyors.
This isn’t some big, impersonal, stay-behind-the-velvet-ropes tour.
Our small group tours are intimate, informal, hands-on and fun, where the people behind Denver’s food meccas welcome you like a friend and give you the inside scoop on what makes their stuff the best.
Each stop on our tasting tours brings you front and center to see and experience truly gourmet culinary delicacies, showing you subtleties and flavors you never knew existed.
Our guided walking tours are about 3 hours long. We meet at a central downtown location and visit 4-6 delicious destinations, indulging in Denver’s best gourmet experiences, while walking off the calories in Colorado’s brilliant sunshine.
We offer a great menu of fun and delicious tours that change seasonally, so please check back often to see what’s new!
Our current offerings:
- Tacos and Margaritas - With an amazing group of local taco purveyors, Denver’s street taco and tequila scene is thriving. Come check out some of the best, paired with the tangiest margaritas in town.
- The Sweet Tooth - Got one? Let us show you the most fabulous sweet treats in town – cupcakes, ice cream, cookies, chocolate and more.
- Craft Beer and Gourmet Food Truck Tour - Denver is known as the “Napa Valley of Beer” for a good reason. Discover why as we taste and learn about more than 10 different styles of locally made brews at three great craft breweries, all paired with eats from our thriving gourmet food truck scene.
- Taste of the Highlands - The Highlands is an intriguing mix of fabulous restaurants, markets and gourmet shops all wrapped in the area’s mob-rich history. Join us for a tasty afternoon exploring Denver’s coolest up and coming old neighborhood.
- Taste of Lodo - The neighborhood around Coors Field is a vibrant urban mix of note-worthy micro-breweries, cool specialty shops and fantastic restaurants sandwiched between the trendiest lofts in the city. Come on a culinary journey through our city’s most unexpected foodie neighborhood and enjoy a taste of what makes Denver a great food town.
- A Gourmet Taste of Denver – What makes something Gourmet? Come on a journey of the senses and go behind the scenes to experience the best of Denver’s surprising variety of delicious artisanal gourmet treats.
To reserve a space on our tours, click on the date and tour you are interested in and you’ll be taken to our ticketing site to complete your reservation.